Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry it has been a while since I have posted on the blog. Things have been a little crazy with all the craft shows and all.

Anyway I am doing the Jackson Township Relay for Life on June 8th at Jackson High School.
I am doing the walk because my friend had been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer that spread to his liver. He had to have most of his liver removed. He is doing well now but is not in the clear yet.

If anyone wants to support the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life and help me out with my fundraising goal of $1,000 here is the link. I am already about 20% of the way there. Remember that no amount is too small to give and every penny helps!

Here is the link to my fundraising page!   http://main.acsevents.org/goto/xstitchalanna

Thanks again!
Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment